The job responsibilities include -
1. Responsible for underwriting unsecured loans
2. Takes decision on credit applications under the supervision of senior underwriters
3. Undertakes the analysis, evaluation, and underwriting of proposed credit facilities for customers and prospects.
4. Responsible for working closely with CPA's and assisting them in verifying the accuracy of loan applications.
Competencies: Must be a team player, has effective communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
**Candidate with US mortgage Experience , Please do not apply.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
1. Education: Credit underwriters require a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
2. Knowledge & Experience : Must have minimum 2 years of Experience in executing above responsibilities with Bank/NBFC & Fintech.
3. Communications skills: Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written to work with the lending and credit teams.